The-SLAMMER Site Terms and Conditions
1. You may copy, publish, reprint, reproduce or otherwise display materials originating with www.the-slammer.org (hereafter “the Site”). However, the authors, publishers, sponsors, agents, and employees, or affiliated entities, of the Site (hereafter, “Affiliated Persons”) make no representations or warranties concerning the copyright status or permission granted as to any material originating with any third person, corporation, partnership, limited liability company or other entity.
2. It is your responsibility to ascertain the copyright status of any material shown on this website before using it in any manner. Further, by choosing to make any use whatsoever of any material displayed on this website, you hereby waive and release, to the fullest extent allowable by applicable law, any and all claims, whether known or unknown, against the-slammer.org or its Affiliated Persons or entities that may arise out of or relate to your use of this website. This waiver and release shall also bind your estate, your successors, assigns, heirs, legatees, representatives, agents, and any other person, organization or entity claiming rights by or through you or your estate. (Those claiming by or through you shall hereafter be collectively referred to as Your Successors.) Further, you and Your Successors agree to indemnify, defend and, hold harmless the Site and its Affiliated Persons for any damages, losses, costs, fees or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your use of this domain.
3. This Web site provides links to other Web sites, both public and private, for informational purposes. The.slammer.org makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability for any purpose of the information provided via this Web site. The.slammer.org specifically disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for any claims or damage that may arise as a result of the.slammer.org providing the Web site or the information it contains, or that may arise in any way with respect to any Web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the Site. The.slammer.org makes no effort to independently verify, and does not exert editorial control over, information on pages outside this domain. The Site hereby advises visitors to read the privacy policies of any third-party sites accessed through this site. The Site does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this Web site. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only. The Site is not associated with any Federal, State, County or Local Government or any other government agency.
4. Ideas and opinions expressed on The Site are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the-slammer.org, its Affiliated Persons, or the developers and maintainers of the site. The presence of material on this website indicates neither endorsement nor support thereof.
5. The contents of this domain are provided as general information or opinion only. They are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this Web site including, but not limited to: risk of the user’s computer, software or date being damaged by any virus, however described, which might be transmitted or activated via the Web site or your access to it; or risk that the material may not be accurate, current or complete.
6. The Site respects the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from posting any content that violates another party’s intellectual property rights. When we receive a proper claim of misuse or infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances. If you believe that content on the Site infringes your rights, please contact us. If you are a user whose content was removed due to alleged copyright infringement, and you believe the removal was mistaken, please contact us.
7. You are solely responsible for anything that you post on or through the Site. You hereby grant the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers) content you (i) post on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof or (ii) enable a user to post, including by offering a Share Link on your website and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof. You represent and warrant that you have all rights and permissions to grant the foregoing licenses.
8. You agree, for yourself and your Successors that we may terminate your account on the Site, delete your profile and any content you have posted on or through the Site, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site (or any portion thereof) for any or no reason, at any time at our sole discretion, with or without notice. Further, we reserve the right to change any aspect or feature of the Site at any time without notice.
9. You agree, for yourself and your Successors that all claims and disputes between you and the Site that arise out of or relate in any way to the Terms or your use of the Site will, if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, be submitted to mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures, as they existed on July 6, 2009. Should mediation not resolve the dispute, disputes between you and the Site shall be settled by arbitration before a single arbitrator, which arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, as they existed on July 6, 2009. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
10. You agree, for yourself and your Successors that all claims and disputes between you and the Site that arise out of or relate in any way to the Terms or your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida (and United States federal laws applicable therein), without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You further agree that you will bring any claims or disputes that are not subject to arbitration (as set forth above) in, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, the state and federal courts located in Monroe County, Florida or nearest to Monroe County, Florida.